Problem of drivers for Sound blaster Live

Jean-Michel Stoltz

Hello !
I have changed my PC and I want to reinstall my Sound blaster Live card I
have bought in 2001. (CT 4760 a card and a front rack live ! drive)
But I can not find the CD whit the drivers and programs (with Windows 98).
Could you give me the adress of a website where I can find that. On the
Creative site I have found nothing useful.
If somebody has the original CD, is it possible to have a copy ?
Thanks
Jean-Michel

bob brozewicz

Jean-Michel Stoltz wrote:
> Hello !
> I have changed my PC and I want to reinstall my Sound blaster Live card I
> have bought in 2001. (CT 4760 a card and a front rack live ! drive)
> But I can not find the CD whit the drivers and programs (with Windows 98).
> Could you give me the adress of a website where I can find that. On the
> Creative site I have found nothing useful.
> If somebody has the original CD, is it possible to have a copy ?
> Thanks
> Jean-Michel

try this link...

http://us.creative.com/support/downloads/