problems with new mobo ABIT SG-95

Junior Member

I just bought an Abit SG-95 motherboard with a pentium D 820. I am starting to regret this buy, as it seems I might not be able to overclock on it, AND I cannot get any programs to tell me the cpu temp in windows (I have no problem reading temps in the BIOS) I've tried mobo monitor, speedfan, and sandra, all of them "lockup" my computer as soon as they try to read the cpu temp. And of course, Abit has NO programs or utilities to help me overclock or read temps. Any suggestions on how I can overclock, or find out my cpu temp in windows? Thank you!!!