Problems with wifi

codykawika@gmail.com

im using a belkin G Router 2.4 ghz-802.11g and my connection is so
slow on my iMac and my other friends computers and macs work fine
with no problems. I need help. I have a first intel imac and still
have tiger (sry med student broke lol).

Michael Vilain

In article
<(E-Mail Removed)>,

> im using a belkin G Router 2.4 ghz-802.11g and my connection is so
> slow on my iMac and my other friends computers and macs work fine
> with no problems. I need help. I have a first intel imac and still
> have tiger (sry med student broke lol).

Check to see you don't have the DNSChanger Trojan installed. It sets
your default DNS server to a poisoned server so you'll get porn sites
rather than valid sites.

[I filter all Goggle Groups posts, so any reply may be automatically by ignored]