Public Thank you to Metronid

Robert E. Watts

Hi Gang !

Metronid ( darn, I still don't know his name ) sent me all kinds of cool
stuff.

Lots of PB wallpaper, and screen savers.

Thanks very much sir, I appreciate it. I wish I could reciprocate, but I
don't have any to add to your collection. Everything that you sent me
matches the few items that I have.

Thanks again !

( there will be a little something extra in your paycheck this week.........
:-)

bob

ss454_@hotmail.com

Hi all

I have to agree with Bob. Thanks Metro You have helped out many
here at the board. Speaking for myself, for instance, Metro helped me
get a copy of an old PB program that had eluded me for years...the
Comm Central program. Metro sent me tips and files that have assisted
me in my nostalia work. So, in following Bob's lead, thanks too
Metro.

Bill