Purchasing New System- Need Advice

Chris

Hello,

I am looking into purchasing a new computer system, and was just
looking for some feedback. The system I am looking for would have a
Pentium 4 processor (3.0 GHZ or more), an 80GB hard drive or more,
and 512 MB RAM.

At this point, I am looking at models from Dell, Gateway 2000, and
E-machines. However, if you recommend a model other than these 3, I
would love to hear about those models as well. I was seriously
considering purchasing a Dell. However, I've heard some real horror
stories on their customer service. So, I'm a little hesitant at this
point to purchase a Dell.

So, I'm just looking for some opinions on which brand or model you
would recommend for both reliability and quality of the system itself.
Good customer service is also a plus, even though I've rarely had to
call tech support on my previous systems.

Thanks in advance for any advice or recommendations.

Chris

Advice on purchasing Inspiron 1525 laptop p_1_t@mailinator.com Dell 21 01-08-2009 06:46 PM
Need Advice on Purchasing a Dell PC Mike Dell 22 08-23-2007 11:31 PM
advice on purchasing notebook for travel Todd Laptops 18 11-14-2006 02:47 PM
purchasing advice Angel Blue01 Nvidia 1 06-12-2005 05:37 AM
New PC "free" purchasing advice please :) pjp ATI 4 09-28-2004 10:38 PM