Q : How to get access to Hard drive toshiba satellite 1700-200

Franky

No chance to access hard drive to change it.

Any help or links to disassembly operation ?

Many thanks

--
Frank

Barry Watzman

Changing the hard drive in that model is a major, major operation. You
have to separate the lid (LCD) from the base and disassemble the base
down to the motherboard. I've done it, and I have the instructions for
doing it, but it is not for the faint of heart, and if you are not a
trained laptop technician, you will probably do permanent damage to the
notebook.