vinay.sidhu@gmail.com

hi ....well can any one give the embedded c code for this
problem....the problem is to check the flow of liquid in to the
pipe...there is a sensor at outlet A to check the flow of
liquid..which generates pulses....flow rate of the liquidvaries
between 0% (0 pulses per minute) and 100%
(6,000 pulses per minute) ...we have to use negative edge transition
for the checking....and finallly we have to display this percentage
value on the seven segment LED ...

Mike Silva

On Nov 26, 7:51*am, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> hi ....well can any one give the embedded c code for this
> problem....the problem is to check the flow of liquid in to the
> pipe...there is a sensor at outlet A to check the flow of
> liquid..which generates pulses....flow rate of the liquidvaries
> between 0% (0 pulses per minute) and 100%
> (6,000 pulses per minute) ...we have to use negative edge transition
> for the checking....and finallly we have to *display this percentage
> value on the seven segment LED ...

Nobody is going to give you "the embedded C code". Unless you pay
them, of course (it would also help if you could actually tell them
stuff like the microcontroller involved). But I'll help a little.
Notice that 6000 pulses per minute works out to 100 per second.
That's convenient (homework problems are often like that). So count
the number of pulses in some clever interval of your choosing and
display them. And be sure and use at least 128 bit encryption. OK,
just kidding about that part.

CBFalconer

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> hi ....well can any one give the embedded c code for this
> problem....the problem is to check the flow of liquid in to the
> pipe...there is a sensor at outlet A to check the flow of
> liquid..which generates pulses....flow rate of the liquidvaries
> between 0% (0 pulses per minute) and 100%
> (6,000 pulses per minute) ...we have to use negative edge transition
> for the checking....and finallly we have to display this percentage
> value on the seven segment LED ...

Smells like homework. You might start by cleaning up your post.
For example, sentences end with a single '.' followed by at least
one, better two, spaces. Sentences begin with capital letters.

What kind of animal is a 'querry'?

Try the download section.

Hagen Patzke

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> [same as (E-Mail Removed) (only slightly clearer)]

Regarding content and format of your post, please read this:

Follow the advice there, _then_ come back and post a question that shows
you actually did some work.

Don't just expect some kind soul to do your work for you, for free.
(To put it bluntly: We are not your mommy!)

Charmed Snark

expounded in news:be51b6f8-c11f-4a8f-9903-
(E-Mail Removed):

> hi ....well can any one give the embedded c code for this
> problem....the problem is to check the flow of liquid in to the
> pipe...there is a sensor at outlet A to check the flow of
> liquid..which generates pulses....flow rate of the liquidvaries
> between 0% (0 pulses per minute) and 100%
> (6,000 pulses per minute) ...we have to use negative edge transition
> for the checking....and finallly we have to display this percentage
> value on the seven segment LED ...

int
main() {
char *p = 0;