R in Intel Company

zdehkordi@gmail.com

Hi everyone
I have a question about Intel company.
What is the meaning of (R) in proceeding the name of Intel? for
example Intel(R)

daytripper

On Tue, 02 Oct 2007 19:51:52 -0700, "(E-Mail Removed)"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hi everyone
>I have a question about Intel company.
>What is the meaning of (R) in proceeding the name of Intel? for
>example Intel(R)

The (R) signifies that "Intel" is a Registered Trademark.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trademark

/daytripper

Bill Davidsen

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Hi everyone
> I have a question about Intel company.
> What is the meaning of (R) in proceeding the name of Intel? for
> example Intel(R)

The R neither proceeds nor precedes the word Intel, the little R in a
circle following "Intel" means registered trademark.

--
Bill Davidsen
He was a full-time professional cat, not some moonlighting