Rack mounted server for SATA

Rob Nicholson

Anyone know of a manufacturer of a dual Pentium rack mounted server that can
take 4 x SATA hard disks plus a boot drive (an IDE or another SATA)? We've
got a dual AMD Athlon MP system with lots of disk space as a secondary
storage server and we're not happy with the stability of the system -
probably that dual AMD bit :-) It's free standing as well at the moment. So
we're looking to buy another server for the rack without any hard disks into
which we can transfer the existing SATA disks.

Ohh, would be useful if it could take a PCI SCSI card which we have in there
as well.

Thanks, Rob.