Re: 790i chipset

Tim S.

Personally I would go with the EVGA 790i. It has received stellar reviews
and looks to be of high EVGA quality. Gigabyte had problems with the 680i
NVidia chipset and never made it right with their customers.

Refer to this article. http://www.anandtech.com/mb/showdoc.aspx?i=3279&p=2

Just my 2 cents
Tim