Re: 7AIA0 (repost, please ignore previous - "AIA0")

Paul C

http://www.chaintech.com.tw:8008/ap/...0&Submit=GO%21

Above is link to bios upgrade, however note there are versions of this
board. I have the first release I think and it does not support 133 even
though there are switches for it. It supports original 100 FBS Athlons to
1200 Mhz. However I have never been able to run one of these stable only a
duron 600. Its a very quirky board but stable as hell if you run duron
which I have for about 3 years.

You should be able to find a manual etc at this link

http://www.chaintech.com.tw:8008/Downloads/index.htm

--

"Li'l ol' me" <richie42@***SPAMOFF**eidosnet.co.uk> wrote in message
news:bbqd2l$d4t$(E-Mail Removed)...
| (Ignore first post if it got through - missed off 7!)
|
| Just picked up one of these second hand (no manuals or anything), but I
| can't find anything on the chaintech website, and a google search was
little
| better.
|
| I can see it has built in audio and it's socket A, but is it limited to
| pre-XP chips? I can see there's support for 100 or 133 FSB, so I guess
| there isn't.
|
| Still need a manual, bios update, etc.
|

| shapeshifter

chaintech 7AIA0 overclock problem bobby_t Overclocking 0 01-11-2010 03:58 PM
GA-7IXEH R1 bios (ignore previous) Andrew Price Gigabyte 0 10-31-2005 09:24 AM
7aia0 bios update ALPI Chaintech 1 04-27-2005 02:24 AM
7AIA0 with Athlon?? Paul C Chaintech 0 09-08-2003 01:24 PM