Re: 7NJL6 Problem

James Bond

Hi,

What Windows OS are you running?

Assuming that you are running WinXP and assuming that you installed the
HD from your old machine,
then I would suggest that the HAL from your previous installation finds
wrong hardware and one of
the old drivers is choking (and rebooting) the system.

Boot from the WinXP original CD and try reinstalling. This reboot
also happens during Safe Mode?
Command Line mode?

Regards,
~007

P.s. thinking of ordering one of these boards/cpus. Only $76 after
rebate!