Re: 9CJS - FF display on cbox

Forbidden Donut

(E-Mail Removed) (Jon Feldman) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed). com>...
> I have recently built a system based on the Zenith 9CJS and so far I
> am very impressed with its performance.
> Everything seems to be working fine except the cbox displays FF. i
> have flashed the bios and checked connections.
> Has anyone experienced the same or have a possible solution? .....
>
> Jon

I have a 7NJS with the cbox and the FF display is actually not an
error. It means that the boot sequence went a-ok. As long as it's
not showing anything else, enjoy the board!

Forbidden Donut

wayne

On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 07:11:24 GMT, "Mc-ign" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>If u wanna u can download the "Apogee Overclock" software from chaintech
>website.
>I've download it ( also i have 9cjs ) and now my display show the mainboard
>temperature
>bye
>
>"Forbidden Donut" <(E-Mail Removed)> ha scritto nel messaggio
>news:(E-Mail Removed). com...
>> (E-Mail Removed) (Jon Feldman) wrote in message

>news:<(E-Mail Removed) .com>...
>> > I have recently built a system based on the Zenith 9CJS and so far I
>> > am very impressed with its performance.
>> > Everything seems to be working fine except the cbox displays FF. i
>> > have flashed the bios and checked connections.
>> > Has anyone experienced the same or have a possible solution? .....
>> >
>> > Jon

>> I have a 7NJS with the cbox and the FF display is actually not an
>> error. It means that the boot sequence went a-ok. As long as it's
>> not showing anything else, enjoy the board!
>>
>> Forbidden Donut

hello all

i brought a chaintech 9cjs downloaded the apogee got errors straight
away so installed it again and again till it worked the only problem
is now i get underlined o in the display instead of FF???

Cbox chris_reilly Chaintech 7 08-30-2005 09:40 PM
CBOX - can you buy those? Bill Chaintech 0 03-09-2005 02:08 AM
9CJS CBOX AlanAshton Chaintech 4 06-23-2004 06:15 PM
9CJS Zenith - Remote and Cbox questions jdees Chaintech 10 02-01-2004 12:08 PM
Re: 9CJS Ricky Chaintech 1 08-06-2003 10:04 AM