Re: ABIT IP43 manual anyone?

Paul

Dumbo wrote:
> I bought a GRADE B motherboard off Overclockers UK to test if my
> graphics card was at fault or my motherboard (ASUS SE) and thus it came
> board only. I built the PC up using some RAM I took out of this PC and
> an Aquagate cooler I had previously bough for another project. There's
> a red LED above the switching block lights up when power is connected
> and another Green LED lights up when the ON button is pressed but that's
> all I get. No signal to the monitor no matter what card I use even my
> old trusty X850 PE and no beeps or error warnings. The ABIT site has no
> manuals for the IP43 board and links to the IP35 boards keep timing out
> (on an 8MB broadband line????).
> Does anyone have a link to a copy or even a spare manual in case I am
> doing something wrong.
>
> Please help.
>
> Robin
>
> ABIT IP43, 2x 1GB CMS2 1024MB PC6400 ddr2, Alphacool 850W PSU with all
> 24pins connected on the main connector and 8pins connected to the CPU
> connector and finally any choice of BFG GTX280, FORCE3d 4870 512MB or
> ATI X850PE. There are no optical or HDDs fitted until I get it to POST.

Did you know, that Abit is out of the motherboard business, as of
the end of the year 2008 ? The motherboard you bought is now less
than "Grade B", as it doesn't have a grade at all any more. Yes,
there is still a three year warranty, but will their heart be
in it (i.e. will someone answer the phone).

http://www.xbitlabs.com/news/mainboa...mber_2008.html

Looking at their web site, the results are a bit strange looking.
For some reason, they didn't bother putting all the documentation
for their latest motherboards. What their motivation for doing
that would be, is unclear. Most companies put up a complete
package, on the day they introduce a new motherboard model.

Tigerdirect has an IP35 manual, if you need that one. But no IP43 manual.

http://static.tigerdirect.com/html/manualslist.html

Paul

Re: IP43 support Chris Abit 1 04-04-2009 10:28 PM
Re: IP43 support Eeyore Abit 0 03-12-2009 06:07 AM
Abit IC7:need the manual please help yevonxxx Abit 0 03-11-2007 10:38 PM
Link to Manual Apple II Dos - Apple II " The DOS Manual - Disk Operating System " Manual reposted in Word File format with 10 pages of the manual per webpage. Vintage Computer Manuals Apple 2 10-17-2006 06:21 AM
Abit XP / Abit XP PRO? Morten Lundstrøm Abit 0 12-26-2003 10:15 PM