Re: Apply this correction update

Lil' Dave

Funny that the news server folks can screen out curse words and spam. This
repetive stuff seems to be problem for them...
Dave
"Monica Conway" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:gumdb.33741$(E-Mail Removed)...
Microsoft All Products | Support | Search | Microsoft.com Guide
Microsoft Home

Microsoft Consumer

this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003,
Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities
affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as
three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to protect your computer
from these vulnerabilities, the most serious of which could allow an
malicious user to run executable on your computer. This update includes the
functionality of all previously released patches.

System requirements Windows 95/98/Me/2000/NT/XP
This update applies to MS Internet Explorer, version 4.01 and later
MS Outlook, version 8.00 and later
MS Outlook Express, version 4.01 and later
RecommendationCustomers should install the patch at the earliest
opportunity.
How to installRun attached file. Choose Yes on displayed dialog box.
How to useYou don't need to do anything after installing this item.

Microsoft Product Support Services and Knowledge Base articles can be found
on the Microsoft Technical Support web site. For security-related
information about Microsoft products, please visit the Microsoft Security
Advisor web site, or Contact Us.

Thank you for using Microsoft products.

Please do not reply to this message. It was sent from an unmonitored e-mail
address and we are unable to respond to any replies.

The names of the actual companies and products mentioned herein are the
trademarks of their respective owners.

Contact Us | Legal | TRUSTe
2003 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Terms of Use | Privacy
Statement | Accessibility

Old Salt card carrying Curmudgeon

On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 17:12:44 -0400 no one of any importance going
by the name of, Lil' Dave said about, "Re: Apply this correction
update",

>Funny that the news server folks can screen out curse words and spam. This
>repetive stuff seems to be problem for them...

My news server filtered it out, until twits like you
reply to it and then quote the whole thing.
--
Notice: Spelling mistakes left in for people who need to correct others to make their life fulfilled.
Politically Incorrect and proud of it.

Re: Apply this update Tom A Asus 0 10-16-2003 02:20 PM
Re: Apply this update Tom A ECS 0 10-16-2003 02:20 PM
Re: Apply this update Tom A Epox 0 10-16-2003 02:20 PM
Apply correction update from M$ Corporation JAD Overclocking 17 10-03-2003 09:49 PM
Apply that critical update from the MS Corporation Henry Shuttle 0 09-23-2003 08:08 PM