Re: ASUS owns ASRock - Any ASRock users in here?

Marcus Coles

Sam wrote:
> Are you satisfied with your board?

I have used a couple of them as replacement boards not sure of the
models, running 24/7 with AMD Athlon XP's for a few years no problem.

No exactly enthusiast boards, I think they are aimed at the replacement
and white box markets.

After some surprising reviews I bought a 4Core1600P35-wifi recently to
use with an orphaned Q6600 a fairly impressive board for the price,
solid caps, other than the power plug location and shortage of fan
plug-ins, pretty well thought out. Takes both DDR2 & DDR3 memory.
Reasonable overclockability, the B3 stepping is running at 2883Mhz 24/7
thus far. A quad on a budget :-)

I'd have no problem recommending them, something I cannot say about
certain other mass produced low-end manufacturer's boards.

Marcus