Re: BIOS Upgrade for SY-KT600

WrAvEn

Thanks Jim B.,
You know, sober second thought is best I believe. I read (both) your posts
(replies) and digested what you said. I have AIDA32 Sysinfo and when I ran
it it gave me:
BIOS Properties
BIOS Type Award
Award BIOS Type Phoenix - AwardBIOS v6.00PG
Award BIOS Message K7VKP2-2AA1
System BIOS Date 08/25/03
Video BIOS Date 09/14/00

BIOS Manufacturer
Company Name Phoenix Technologies Ltd.
Product Information http://www.phoenix.com/en/products/default.htm

Problems & Suggestions
Suggestion Video BIOS is more than 2 years old. Update it if necessary.

I was thinking (A big mistake - gets me into trouble) perhaps I should
upgrade my BIOS? Then after your post I thought "Why do this when Jim's
right, everything is running perfectly on my system" so....I'm going to keep
my meddling hands off a flash and leave well enough alone. Thanks Jim for
making me think and for having a really good suggestion. If it ain't broke -
don't fix it! >grin<

Thanx - WrAvEn

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...