Re: Black Shark

KCB

?> "Carl" wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> ?Hello, I have reinstalled my PC, but now Flaming Cliffs 2 and Black Shark
> will not launch properly. The GUI engine loads (mission selection etc),
> but
> when it tries to load the actual simulation engine, I get a game has
> stopped
> working error, I close that, then the GUI loads again for the post mission
> briefing. I was wondering if any of you have had the same problem? They
> both
> worked before, I am wondering if I am missing any .NET stuff, if it's the
> driver, or if I have any .dll files missing ( i recall adding some to the
> Black Shark in the past to get it to work, but can't recall which ones!)
> Any
> help appreciated.

When you 'reinstalled' your pc, did you install all the motherboard drivers
first? These could include chipset, on-board sound, on-board video, etc...
Have you installed newest drivers for all your other components? You really
should include more info, such as Windows version (if it is Windows), video
card information, sound card information, etc.