Re: Can someone help ?

Tom Lake

"Triarma" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> I am wondering if it would be worth waiting and line and ebaying an
> iphone. What do you think? How much do you think they will be going
> for?

This really isn't the right group to ask this question but here's an answer
anyway. Apple's contract with AT&T is coming up for renewal and there's
speculation that Apple may end the exclusive aspect of it and allow iPhone
users to have Verizon as their network as well as AT&T. This would probably
mean better deals on the iPhone as AT&T and Verizon compete and offer
bundles. It's probably better to see how that shakes out before buying.
Also, check the 3G coverage map to see if your area is covered. Many aren't
yet and right now (in the USA at least) Verizon has much more area covered
than AT&T. So to sum up my advice: Wait. The prices will come down
eventually.

Tom Lake

I won't help because of your vague subject line (was: Can someone help?) Intel Guy Intel 2 10-19-2009 02:13 PM
Can I help someone in Notebook LCD screen problem? LCD vendor & LCD reparier HP 0 04-27-2006 11:28 AM
can someone help me please phil ECS 3 05-03-2004 11:41 PM
Can someone help with my GA-7N400 Pro2? kyoung@bellsouth.net Gigabyte 2 01-16-2004 03:13 AM
Looking to abandon the Nvidia fan team, can someone help? Bratboy ATI 6 07-15-2003 04:20 PM