Re: Chaintech CT-7NJL6 Locks up

thedreaming

Current Update

I disconnected the SATA drive and reconnected the 30gig maxtor drive.
The computer booted up to windows xp and didn't lockup. I loaded mos
wanted and started playing and it threw me back to the desktop.
updated the video card drivers to the current ones and tried to pla
again. This time, the game played very well and didn't throw me bac
to the desktop

I've reconnected the SATA drive, but in SATA2, not SATA1. With th
30gig maxtor drive still connected. I now have the 30 gig as a boo
and the 160gig as a 'slave' or secondary drive.

I'm in the process of copying some 30 gig worth of files into it t
test to see if the system will lock up or not. So far, so good, bu
why can't I have the SATA as the only drive on the system, even if
connect it to SATA1