Re: Compaq Desk Pro ESN POST beeps

- Bobb -

POST isn't PC specific - it's BIOS maker specific
So just check Google for more info, but that code is video problem
here's one:
http://www.pcguide.com/ts/x/sys/beep/awardB12-c.html

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

REQ: Compaq Presario 2500 Lap Top, Would someone please post "THE SYSTEM DESK FOR THIS UNIT" THANK YOU. uunder@newsguy.com Compaq 0 11-08-2006 07:49 AM
ESN Number Larry IBM Thinkpad 1 10-01-2006 07:14 AM
Compaq Desk PRO SD 1000 Video Card Keith Compaq 7 12-16-2004 12:52 PM
Compaq Desk Pro Big John 2 HP 4 07-02-2004 04:15 AM
System Beeps - Five Beeps (One long, two short, high pitch, low pitch) Huw E Asus 1 01-29-2004 08:24 AM