Re: Cycling D-LED's on 694D Pro

blaine z schwadel

Joe,
Sorry I couldn't help when you posted this, but now I hope that you can help
me. It appears that I am now getting the same repeating pattern as you. I
am assuming that the numbers in your post refer to green LEDs. I took the
pause after 2 to mean a problem with memory detection. I removed and
reseated all modules, no change. Although with no modules I was getting
constant beep tones (since it needs at least one module to post). I also
now get nothing on the monitor - since its obviously hung up before it gets
to the display.
So, did you ever find a fix or did you have to ditch the board :-(
Thanks for any help.
Blaine

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...