Re: Dell Customer Support

Rick

I use the online chat tech support system but then I purchased my system
from the Dell BUsiness outlet site which has better support then the home
division. I have never had a problem with their english skills or any
acents this way.

When dealing with any language, whether it is your 1st or 2nd or 3rd, etc.,
language, your reading skill will exceed your spoken and writing skills.

news:(E-Mail Removed) ...