Re: Dos Tablet needs a Mouse.....

Chris De Herrera

Hi,
Yes you can run Ghost 2003 with your Tablet PC. I did that when I upgraded
the hard disk on my Acer TM102. Since the version of the OS is based on
XP, Ghost recognizes it as XP even though it's actually Windows XP, Tablet
PC Edition.

To navigate, use the tab to do so and enter to select the option. Of course
you can plug in a USB mouse and use it in Ghost as well since USB legacy
support is in the rom.

--
Chris De Herrera
http://www.cewindows.net

"ed" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is it possible to run Ghost 2003 and Part Magic (from dos) on a Tablet ?
> The digitizer obviously doesn't work in dos, so I installed my

Intellimouse