Re: Dual Displays

Dave

Many thanks, Michael; I'll attack HP and see if it gets me anywhere;
otherwise I may just have to set up a rather tortuous dual-boot system

Dave

"Michael Geary" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Windows XP does support dual monitors the way you want, but it would be up
> to HP to provide a driver that adds this support. Unfortunately, they

don't
> appear to have one:
>
> http://h18007.www1.hp.com/support/fi...e/64_1008.html
>
> By way of comparison, we're using a ThinkPad A21p at our church with
> EasyWorship. The A21p originally did not support dual monitors under

Windows
> XP, but IBM came out with a driver update last year that supports them.

(Not
> that this helps you, but it helps illustrate the issue.)
>
> I would lean on HP for a driver update, but in the meantime you may have

> -Mike
>
> "Dave" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:kPRYa.36016$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I have recently acquired a Compaq Armada M300 laptop with an ATI 3D RAGE

> LT
> > PRO display adapter.
> > It had Win 98 on it so I upgraded it to Win XP Pro.
> > I want to run it with dual monitors so I can have one output screen

> display
> > on the laptop and different display on the Monitor.
> > This is all for video projection for my Church (using "Presentation

> Manager
> > 5.06")
> >
> > I can get the SAME picture on both screens but not two different ones.
> >
> > With Win 98 it is possible to set up the display as I want.
> >
> > However using the "great leap forward" represented buy WinXP this

facility

http://support.microsoft.com/default...NoWebContent=1

Dual displays with X300? Jay A ATI 2 09-08-2005 03:09 AM
Dual displays Mike Dobony ATI 4 06-01-2004 05:31 PM
Hydravision - Dual Displays for ATI AIW 9800 Pro Paul Goodman ATI 4 02-14-2004 03:35 AM
G400Max & Dual Displays Mark Matrox 1 12-21-2003 11:46 PM
Re: Dual Displays John Nvidia 1 07-11-2003 04:05 PM