Re: emachines motherboard

P.Schuman

try the Gateway 2000 newsgroup -

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> I have a 2002 emachine Model T1742 motherboard MBEM2095IMPL that went
> bad along with the power supply. When I replaced the power supply the
> motherboard appeared to be shot as well. In looking at various
> websites it appears that a replacement for this MB is not available.
> IS this really true or are there compatitbles out there
> somewhere...Before I buy a new PC I'd like to salvage this one if I
> can.
>
> And advice?

Postman Delivers

P.Schuman wrote on 5/11/2007 :
> try the Gateway 2000 newsgroup -
>
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>> I have a 2002 emachine Model T1742 motherboard MBEM2095IMPL that went
>> bad along with the power supply. When I replaced the power supply the
>> motherboard appeared to be shot as well. In looking at various
>> websites it appears that a replacement for this MB is not available.
>> IS this really true or are there compatitbles out there
>> somewhere...Before I buy a new PC I'd like to salvage this one if I
>> can.
>>
>> And advice?

http://parts.emachines.com/emachines/sys_lookup.asp

Yes... I do not know the method, but seems that Biostar motherboards
are being used to accomplish this feat...

I have seen six e-machines repaired, new powersupply and a Biostar
motherboard -

Laboratory Computers
(702) 898-3700

www.laboratorycomputers.com