Re: Error starting TV

stratus46@yahoo.com

Wilderbeast wrote:
> "Language Resource file was not found: C"\Program Files\ATI
> Multimedia\tv\TVDS????.RSC"
>
> AIW 9600 ATI MMC 9.061. Worked fine for years until now. Anyone

know a fix?
> Customer support is no help.
>
> Thanks.
> W.

My HDTV Wonders came with 9.06 which didn't work nearly as well as
9.14 - at least for digital TV. Since you want 9.06, you might try
ATIs complete uninstall tool to completely remove all the software and
then re-load.

When I got that version of everything running, I no longer used the
driver updates as they often took the machine into the dumper. The
video drivers I use are the ones that were released at the some time
as the MMC - in my case summer (May?) 2006.

OK, I'm a Luddite but the computers work as expected.

GG