Re: Fan on Northbridge heatsink

Jared

I work on a titanium furnace for a living and we use a chemical called
"Dry Moly Lubricant" for any moving parts that go into the furnace.. you
may want to look into that before buying anything else.. but I'd take
the fan off to spray it. It drys quickly and it's made for ball bearings..
Jared

Travis Jordan

Jared wrote:
> It drys quickly and it's made for ball