RE: Fujitsu P1620 and SP1

div_454 Poland

"DeeCeeVee" wrote:

> Seems to me I read long ago that some other tablets have had issues when
> updating the service pack. Just tried updating last night and what a
> nightmare that was. Finally gave UP -restored to a time before my update and
> went to bed around 3:00 AM. . . The most annoying thing about the updated
> was I only had primary landscape and primary portrait.so I am back where I
> started.
>
> --
> wriTing, not typing, on my tablet.... please
> forgive or ignore the 'wrytos.'
>
> ~diane whatever

The same situations i upgraded every drivers to newest Version

I read carefull http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/948343/en

And nothing

Sp 1 for Vista is not in windows upgrade .

What a shame Ms

Rainald Taesler

div_454 Poland wrote:

>> Seems to me I read long ago that some other tablets have had
>> issues when updating the service pack. Just tried updating last
>> night and what a nightmare that was. Finally gave UP -restored to
>> a time before my update and went to bed around 3:00 AM. . . The
>> most annoying thing about the updated was I only had primary
>> landscape and primary portrait.so I am back where I started.

> The same situations i upgraded every drivers to newest Version

What does "the same situation" mean?

As most often the case with "me-too"-postings:
It's clear as mud what *YOUR* problem might be :-( :-(
Does SP1 not install or do you just not find it (as what you said later
might indicate)?

> I read carefull
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/948343/en
>
> And nothing

What did you look for?

> Sp 1 for Vista is not in windows upgrade .
>
> What a shame Ms

Did you read the KB-Article ID: 935791 too?
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/935791/en-us

There are links for the download in this document.
Direct links:
32bit
64bit

In case you have problems with *installing* pls give a precise
description.

Rainald