Re: Gateway power supplies still proprietary?

Ben Myers

The more recent Gateway systems I have seen use standard form factor power
supplies, except for the ones in small desktop cases. Worst case, you would
need to get some cable extenders to deal with the long power cable lengths in
systems with the newer BTX form factor... Ben Myers