Re: Help! PATA primary master and slave not detected after bios upgrade.

Walter

For some reason Intel has pulled the P12 version of the bios off of
their website and now the most current version posted is the P11
version. Try reflashing to P11 and see if that solves your problems.
If anybody knows why Intel pulled the P12 verson of the BIOS for the
d865gbf motherboard please post it so we all know. Thanks

Walter