Re: Just goes to show how good a Gateway is/was!

Postman

On Tue, 14 Apr 2009 14:23:50 -0400, Lee wrote:

> You read a lot of the newsgroups and read about all of the complaints
> regarding their computers etc. And here GW is empty. What a shame.
> Same as the Amiga and its predecessors. Unless it is mainstream the
> masses won't buy!
>
> Lee (still using a GW A45 S150)

I have several older performance gateway systems, and they run a mini
Linux... No need to ask any questions about these proven systems...

I did need some information on the new systems (eMachines and I posted
requesting assistance)...

JR the postman