Re: KN8 Mobo manual.

neighborole@yahoo.com

HHHEEELLLooooooooo,

I don't know if anyone in this group is still alive or not?

BUT,,, I need some help.

In trying to update my 'Puter setup to what some are calling outdated,
I met a guy on CL here in Mpls. He was in town from Frisco over Xmas
visiting his daughter and updating her system Mobo.

Well, he posted an ad for the old abit KN8 Mobo & AMD CPU on the local
CList which I bought.

He did not have the manual or CD and I figured NOT PROBLEM,,, I'll
just fetch it from abit via the web.
SO,,,, I spent Xmas and New Years pounding the socks off of the abit
web site and of course, it was then I discovered that their halls were
pretty much empty of LIFE......

I think I pretty much got the drivers, but the manual kept failing. It
seems like I've been down every cat5 cable across the web and can't
seem to find the manual ANYWHERE..... Even tried nvidia & no
good........

Could / Would any of you folks help me locate this doc?
I'd appreciate any direction. Rob.

Wes Newell

On Fri, 16 Jan 2009 12:38:30 -0800, neighborole wrote:

> HHHEEELLLooooooooo,
>
> I don't know if anyone in this group is still alive or not?
>
> BUT,,, I need some help.
>
> In trying to update my 'Puter setup to what some are calling outdated, I
> met a guy on CL here in Mpls. He was in town from Frisco over Xmas
> visiting his daughter and updating her system Mobo.
>
> Well, he posted an ad for the old abit KN8 Mobo & AMD CPU on the local
> CList which I bought.
>
> He did not have the manual or CD and I figured NOT PROBLEM,,, I'll just
> fetch it from abit via the web.
> SO,,,, I spent Xmas and New Years pounding the socks off of the abit web
> site and of course, it was then I discovered that their halls were
> pretty much empty of LIFE......
>
> I think I pretty much got the drivers, but the manual kept failing. It
> seems like I've been down every cat5 cable across the web and can't seem
> to find the manual ANYWHERE..... Even tried nvidia & no good........
>
> Could / Would any of you folks help me locate this doc? I'd appreciate
> any direction. Rob.

Wow, are you in luck. I just happen to have the pdf file. It's about 5meg.

Wes Newell

On Fri, 16 Jan 2009 12:38:30 -0800, neighborole wrote:

> I think I pretty much got the drivers, but the manual kept failing. It
> seems like I've been down every cat5 cable across the web and can't seem
> to find the manual ANYWHERE..... Even tried nvidia & no good........
>
> Could / Would any of you folks help me locate this doc? I'd appreciate
> any direction. Rob.

OK. get it here after about 20 minutes.

http://wesnewell.no-ip.com/kn8_series.pdf

Let me know when you've got it so I can remove it from there.

KN8 Ultra no boot Abit 8 11-30-2005 04:18 PM
Abit KN8 Ultra. Anyone got one need some feedback. Paul Mathews Abit 3 11-30-2005 12:39 PM
KD7 vs KN8 DDR RAM Abit 0 11-22-2005 06:16 AM
KN8. KN8Ultra or AX8 v2.0? Hill Abit 0 11-15-2005 07:49 PM
ABIT KN8 Ultra Need some feedback on this board please. Alex broden Abit 4 11-08-2005 06:00 PM