Re: nanoDVR - no license found error

ElCapitan

I am gettin the exact same freaking error, anyone here with any ideas,
i am trying to see if there is some crack to it, i guess we have to
play it dirty
.

Duncan Smith wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have downloaded nanoDVR (from the WinTV accesories section of the

Hauppage
> site) but when I install it there is an error saying no license

found. The
> software is supposed to be free to owners of WinTV PCI cards. Am I

doing
> something wrong? Does anyone know how to get round this problem?
>
> TIA
>
> Duncan

Silver9990

I recieved the same error, anyone come up with a solution yet?

--
Silver9990

Jeff G

"Silver9990" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> I recieved the same error, anyone come up with a solution yet?
>
> ElCapitan Wrote:
> > I am gettin the exact same freaking error, anyone here with any ideas,
> > i am trying to see if there is some crack to it, i guess we have to
> > play it dirty
> > .
> >

> > Duncan Smith wrote:-
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have downloaded nanoDVR (from the WinTV accesories section of the-
> > Hauppage-
> > site) but when I install it there is an error saying no license-
> > found. The-
> > software is supposed to be free to owners of WinTV PCI cards. Am I-
> > doing-
> > something wrong? Does anyone know how to get round this problem?
> >
> > TIA
> >
> > Duncan-

Where on Hauppauge's site does it claim nanoDVR is free
to WinTV owners? nanoPEG Editor is free (it's included on
the driver CD), not nanoDVR. The two are entirely different
programs.

Re: IAR Embedded Workbench License Error Chris H Embedded 0 09-15-2009 08:46 AM
SATA Primary Drive 0 not found, primary drive 1 not found, no DVD found Dell Dimension 4700 Larry Raynor Dell 7 04-16-2006 06:40 PM
Using old installation/license on a new laptop olav_net@hotmail.com Acer 2 02-23-2006 07:47 PM
W2K Pro License Mike Dell 16 02-22-2006 03:11 AM
Dragon+: Raid0 found and set by fastrack, not found by winXP Grubb Soyo 3 07-02-2004 10:36 AM