Re: Need help with Audio on FIC AZ11E

tons@fun.com

I had this problem when fist assembling my machine. The audio coming
from any internal source like MPEGs, MP3s, WAV, etc, would have
clicking and poping sounds.

The fix was to go to the Microsoft Knowledge Base and download
something called the "WDM Audio Hotfix". I don't understand why this
was necessary, but it works.