Re: New video card

Augustus

> How do you know that I'm posting from Italy, my email?

Your post has a valid email with an *.it extension attached to your
username. It's never a good idea to post a valid emal to n/g or web forums
as bots harvest them non stop and generate endless spam to that address.

Augustus

"Cristiano" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)-privat.org...
> Augustus wrote:
>> Your post has a valid email with an *.it extension attached to your
>> username. It's never a good idea to post a valid emal to n/g or web
>> forums as bots harvest them non stop and generate endless spam to
>> that address.

> I added "NS" which makes the address invalid.
>
> Cristiano

I did see that, it doesn't always work nowadays. A few years back it was
more effective.

Benjamin Gawert

* Augustus:

> Your post has a valid email with an *.it extension attached to your
> username. It's never a good idea to post a valid emal to n/g or web forums
> as bots harvest them non stop and generate endless spam to that address.

It isn't that bad. I post with a valid email address for near a decade
now, surprisingly the SPAM content I get is around 5 to 10 a day which
are sorted out by the SPAM filter of my mail provider.

Benjamin