Re: NVRAM barcode

Craig Ian Dewick

postmaster <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

> Well done, and thanks. I can now re-program the NV-Ram
>chips with their correct mac addresses.

You don't need to do this unless you have commercial software bound to the
MAC address and/or serial number written into the NVRAM originally.

Any set of numbers works fine providing it doesn't conflict with the MAC
address of another system in the same local network.

Regards,

Craig.
--
Craig Dewick - (E-Mail Removed) - Founder/maintainer of the SunShack
at www.sunshack.org - Operator of Jedi (an APANA Sydney PoP) - please visit