Re: Old CGA Monitor Video Pin???

steven67@

Joseph Fenn wrote:

> Which pin on the db9 plug coming out of the old Tandy CGA monitors
> actually supplies the mono video signal? I understand it will display
> a mono/chrome very nicely on my Commodore128 computer. Its cord
> is internally wired, so its not removable, but ends in a DB9 mail
> plug.
> Joe (aka kilroy)

..

Information about Tandy monitors, including pinouts, can be here:
http://www.radioshack.com/ProdSuppor...s&D=2511&T=htm

TinyURL version of the above link: http://tinyurl.com/v64c

Pen

None. The CGA monitors worked only with
RGB video. The old monochromes used the same plug, but used
video on pin 7, which is unused in the color monitor.
The 2 monitors used distinct video cards. Monochrome would be
developed
on the video card.

news:3FB6CEFB.88674056@REMOVE_THISmindspring.com.. .