Re: old Packard Bell 486 - Windows 3.1 question for those who still remember how to use it

Robert E. Watts

Hello!

Open Win 3.1, Program Manager, select Options

Make sure that "Save settings on Exit" is checked.

Make sure that PM is full size when closing Windows.

Let me know if that fixes it.

I vaguely remember *something* else that fixes this problem also, but it
hasn't surfaced yet.

bobwatts

news:(E-Mail Removed) ...