Re: Opinions on Chaintech Summit 7NIF2

Sandy

cosmo wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> Can you please post you opinions on Chaintech Summit 7NIF2

I have an 7NIF2 motherboard and my husband has a Zenith model. Before
we formatted our hard drives both computers were online using the
motherboard's onboard NIC. After formatting, neither computer could
locate the NIC driver on the motherboard. I downloaded and tried every
trick I knew, and the best on his I could get was to get it into the
device manager showing a yellow exclamation point and claiming it could
not "start" the device. I took a NIC form another computer and got
online that way, but he's stuck until I get one motherboard ot the
other working, and use the Linksys NIC on the stubborn one.

Other than that, my 7NIF2 has been working well.
Sandy AIM: Sandy 8771