Re: Osama Found Hanged

Rich

This appears to be a file containing a virus!!!

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Osama Bin Ladin was found hanged by two CNN journalists early Wedensday evening. As evidence they took several photos, some of which i have included here. As yet, this information has not hit the headlines due to Bush wanting confirmation of his identity but the journalists have released some early photos over the internet..
> http://24.13.130.125:89/OsamaFoundDead.zip

anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com

I can't believe people would stoop that low! You must be kidding!

Rich wrote:

> This appears to be a file containing a virus!!!
>
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>
>> Osama Bin Ladin was found hanged by two CNN journalists early
>> Wedensday evening. As evidence they took several photos, some of
>> which i have included here. As yet, this information has not hit the
>> headlines due to Bush wanting confirmation of his identity but the
>> journalists have released some early photos over the internet..
>> http://24.13.130.125:89/OsamaFoundDead.zip

kony

On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 12:26:31 -0400, Rich <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>This appears to be a file containing a virus!!!

Why else would they go out of their way to randomly post a link
on usenet?

Joakim Mutka

On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 12:26:31 -0400, Rich <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> This appears to be a file containing a virus!!!

Thank you for top-posting and also a very special THANK YOU for quoting
the whole post INCLUDING the virus link!
Do you actually think before you post this **** or is that too much to ask
from you?

--
Sodassa saa polttaa rauhassa.

Bolooser11

Bull sh*
Go see Fahrenheit 9/11 and find out if they want Osama ben oil dead
and the zip has a worm in it.
Cheers
(E-Mail Removed)...