Re: Osama Found Hanged

Travis King

DON'T GO HERE.
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ueQLc.86036$Mr4.55591@pd7tw1no...
> Osama Bin Ladin was found hanged by two CNN journalists early Wedensday

evening. As evidence they took several photos, some of which i have
included here. As yet, this information has not hit the headlines due to
Bush wanting confirmation of his identity but the journalists have released
some early photos over the internet..
> http://www.theparadise.x-y.net/OsamaFoundDead.zip

Ben Pope

Travis King wrote:
> DON'T GO HERE.

DON'T QUOTE SPAM.

DON'T PERPETUATE THE PROBLEM.

Sorry to all the normal people.

Ben

Ben Pope

Ben Pope wrote:
> DON'T QUOTE SPAM.

Replace "SPAM" with "LINKS", you get my point... the content wasn't
something I paid much attention to.

Ben