Re: OT- AVG Anti Virus

Bob Villa

On Nov 16, 9:17*pm, "Von Fourche" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
> * * I usually use Trend Micro on my main Dell computer but I was thinking of
> trying something else when my subscription
> runs out in January. *I know AVG free has been highly recommended on this
> group for a long time. So what about the
> paid version of AVG? Is that anygood? *It does say it covers three
> computers. *So, I can use it on my main PC, may
> laptop, and then also on my sisters computer in another home, correct?
>
> * Anything better than Trend Micro and AVG? *For the most part I'm happy
> with Trend Micro. *I just saw AVG 2011 in
> Wal-Mart and did not see anything from Trend Micro.

These suggestions/preferences are as varied as personalities.

I use XPs built-in firewall, a sandboxed browser (Firefox), Avast
Free! (I have a slow connection or I would be using MSE).

Re: OT- AVG Anti Virus powrwrap Dell 2 11-18-2010 02:07 PM
Re: OT- AVG Anti Virus Bob Villa Dell 0 11-18-2010 11:18 AM
Re: OT- AVG Anti Virus Martin Walker Dell 0 11-18-2010 03:18 AM
Re: OT- AVG Anti Virus Boris Dell 0 11-17-2010 04:00 PM
Re: OT- AVG Anti Virus Phil Gilmer Dell 0 11-17-2010 01:09 PM