Re: ot-cd burning software recommends?

DEJ57

> hi, vcd easy is a real good tool. i'm using version 1.0.8, if
>you want it and some info and aspi files i used with ME, i'll post
>it in alt.binaries.misc. here is the link to the site.

Seems to be for mostly making VCDs--and I'm looking to simply burn data and
music for the most part. Or does it also do that?

As I'm on AOL trying to download a large file from an NG might not work...

Dale

train@rail.com

says...
> > hi, vcd easy is a real good tool. i'm using version 1.0.8, if
> >you want it and some info and aspi files i used with ME, i'll post
> >it in alt.binaries.misc. here is the link to the site.

> Seems to be for mostly making VCDs--and I'm looking to simply burn data and
> music for the most part. Or does it also do that?
>
> As I'm on AOL trying to download a large file from an NG might not work...
>
> Dale

hi, i use vcdeasy to burn vcd/svcds. i have used roxio for .mpgs and
data, but its too big for easy transfer. i've used fireburner 1.06 and
its compact and should do what you want. below is a link. i'll post
an extended evualation period copy of it in any group you can download
from. its 1 mb.

http://www.fireburner.com/downloads.shtml

train