Re: Packard bell easy Note Sj51-b-055 XP driver

Thomas Wendell

"Dimensioni Alternative" <(E-Mail Removed)> kirjoitti
viestissä:47eb5253$0$17940$(E-Mail Removed) in.it...
>i did it..
> but i didnt' find any driver from the matufacters web for these divices..
> it's because it's new.. but i read in internet that sombody dolved the
> problem.. but he didn't leave any useful information unfortunatly
>
> "Pen" <(E-Mail Removed)> ha scritto nel messaggio
> news:(E-Mail Removed). ..
>> Dimensioni Alternative wrote:
>>> hi
>>> I bought a Packard bell easy Note Sj51-b-055 with Vista
>>> unfortunatly all my softwares doesn't work with vista and the laptop is
>>> very slow
>>> then i decide to downgrade to Xp
>>> well
>>> it works really better unfortunatly I'm not able to find the LAN driver
>>> and the AUDIO driver
>>> sombody could help me?
>>> thanks a lot
>>> cristian
>>>

>> Your best bet is to go to the PB site and find the driver information,
>> that will tell you what the Audio and LAN chips are. Then go to the
>> manufacturers sites to get XP drivers for them.

I went to
http://support.packardbell.com/globa...6F03506&g=2000

and no, you've got no XP drivers for that model (which came out aug-08)
They either have no intention of writing drivers for your machine, or, it
takes it's time.

You could try something like Aida32 (discontinued since it went commercial),
SiSoft Sandra or some such to identify all parts in your machine, then
check their manufacturers homepages for drivers. That won't work for the
motheroard though, so to get chipset/mb drivers might be a PITA....

--
Tumppi
=================================

mikewynn

Hi,

For audio problem, you can trial one driver at this site:
'WYNN Robotic & Hobby Kits'
(http://www.wynnbot.com/index.php?pr=Drivers_Download)

MikeWynn

--
mikewynn

Junior Member

Add me to msn i will send then to you all

joostheartcarina
At Live . NL
hope to help you

i have been looking a week for this driver but hes working not from HP or other crap thiss is a good one i have sound