Re: Presario won't turn on

DEJ57

>Exactly. I have a Honda Prelude. It's WAY past it's warranty.

I believe you are missing the point I was making. You suggest I said that
companies should fix any problem that occurs within or outside of the warranty.
I actually said that I think, IF ITS A DESIGN DEFECT, common to all of the
products made, that companies would be better served to go the extra mile and
fix it. I believe Compaq did that several years ago on one of its laptop AC
adaptors (but possibly only because they could catch fire, and catch Compaq in
a lot of liability).
And wasn't it Firestone who could avoid liability for faulty tires? I don't
expect companies to fix problems beyond the warranty unless its some thing like
an actual design flaw or fraud that they are reasonably responsible for.

Dale

DEJ57

>And wasn't it Firestone who could avoid liability for faulty tires?

Make that couldn't....

Turn vertex points on/off, so fragment points turn on/off Skybuck Flying Nvidia 24 09-26-2009 08:05 PM
Checking NVRAM.. and turn off, turn on Frits van Leeuwen Asus 4 08-05-2004 02:29 AM
Re: Presario won't turn on DEJ57 Compaq 0 07-22-2003 02:29 PM
Presario won't turn on Irishpat Compaq 6 07-22-2003 01:08 AM
Presario 1250 monitor in Presario 1200? Jaban Compaq 0 07-04-2003 11:10 PM