Re: Radeon HD 5970 2GB - the world's fastest graphics card is reviewed

Wile E. Coyote

William wrote:

> You know, if I had room on my desk, I would love to go three monitors It
> would be great. Unfortunately I don't have the room without moving the
> computer to the floor, or purchasing a new desk with a separate shelf for
> the computer. It just isn't worth it for now.

Not me, I would rather have one large monitor instead of three separate
monitors. I've done dual monitors and that was hassle enough, never mind
three. Nvida driver kept changing the default main panel on me and ****
like that. Most annoying and drove me batty. This week I have arriving
27.5" LCD and might try using my old 22" as second monitor but with ATI
video card instead of Nvidia and see how that goes. When I use ATI HDMI
port hooked to my HDTV it works well so maybe my hate for dual monitors
was purely due to Nvidia's incompetence.