Re: Re: -848p-a7 ;monitor turns on but nothing shows up

uddarts

"OSAL" wrote:
> please any ideas...?? thanks

id look to your psu first. try posting with just the vid card(5500),
1 stick of memory and hs/fan. be sure to clear the cmos/bios.

what brand and model psu are you using?

ud

OSAL

"uddarts" wrote:
> i'd look to your psu first. try posting with just the vid
> card(5500), 1 stick of memory and hs/fan. be sure to clear the
> cmos/bios.
>
> what brand and model psu are you using?
>

> ud

oh thank you very much for your reply....the psu is 400w...i clear the
cmos in the new motherboard...but nothing happen still no display..i m
desperate....could it be that my system is xp?..thank you so much for
replayin

uddarts

"OSAL" wrote:
> oh thank you very much for your reply....the psu is 400w...i
> clear the cmos in the new motherboard...but nothing happen
> still no display..i m desperate....could it be that my system
> is xp?..thank you so much for replayin

try posting with just the vid card(5500), 1 stick of memory and
hs/fan.

hopefully the system will boot to video. then youll know for sure
that you need to replace the psu with a better one. something with
12v/20 or 22amps.

what brand and model is the 400 watt psu?

ud

OSAL

"uddarts" wrote:
> try posting with just the vid card(5500), 1 stick of memory
> and hs/fan.
>
> hopefully the system will boot to video. then you'll know for
> sure that you need to replace the psu with a better one.
> something with 12v/20 or 22amps.
>
> what brand and model is the 400 watt psu?
>
> ud

a 2400w psu???

uddarts

"OSAL" wrote:
> a 2400w psu???

90% of the time that someone builds one of these new pentiums boards,
the old power suppy simply doesnt have enough to get the system up
and running.

http://www.jscustompcs.com/power_sup....php?cmd=INTEL

something like these with the dual 12v lines would work well.

ud