Re: Reflowing a video BGA?

wigimon

The previous suggestions were good but buying a used, not reconditioned m/bon ebay can be like buying someone else's problem. I did an HP using the tinfoil method and a heatgun used for heatshrink tubing, etc. Focus the heat, shield the areas you don't want to heat. Only problem is your stacked/add-on vga card; if the bad solder is from the card to the m/b then I don't know you could get heat to the card base w/o overheating the components on the card. Good Luck!

Reflowing a video BGA? mike Laptops 2 07-07-2011 10:26 PM
[OT] Reflowing PCBs in toaster ovens Georgi Beloev Embedded 27 01-25-2005 01:28 PM
Video capture on V9560 Video Suite screwed up (B&W S-Video showingup on Composite source) John Sutter Nvidia 0 02-20-2004 07:20 PM
Video card with more than 32mb of video ram with P/I-P55T2P4 and TX97-E boards default Asus 2 01-30-2004 01:02 AM