Re: Samsung Follows Nvidia, Releases Unified Driver for Printers

DRS

"First of One" <root@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)
> How many years after the first Detonators did this come around? One
> common driver for all Samsung printers across all Win32 environments
> (2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008). Cool.
> http://www.koreanewswire.co.kr/?job=news&no=406077

They've learnt their lesson from Nvidia well. On the plus side, its cleaner
and more integrated than the old driver UI. On the negative side, you can't
print a test page and, worst of all for me, the morons have killed manual
duplex printing (which worked perfectly before).

It's back to the old driver for me.